HOWARD MILLER Single Knob QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
Posted on January 28, 2021 | By clockde
HOWARD MILLER® Single Setting Knob
QUARTZ ALARM CLOCK OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
A battery is included with your clock.
- Open or remove the cover on the back of the clock.
- If the battery is already installed, remove the plastic strip which is included to preserve battery life in storage, or if the battery is packed separately, install the battery according to the (+) and (-)symbols in the battery holder.
- If the clock does not start, check that the battery is correctly installed and that the (+) and (-) symbols on the battery match those in the battery holder.
- Slide the alarm switch located on the back of the clock, to the off position,
- Pull out and turn the set knob and the hands will move. Set this to the correct position for the time where you are located.
- After setting the time, push the set knob back in to ensure accurate timekeeping.
- Slide the Alarm switch to the OFF position.
- Make sure the knob is pressed in.
- Turn the set knob until the alarm hand is set to the desired alarm position.
When the clock stops or the alarm volume weaken, replace the bad, with a fresh ”AA” size battery. Alkaline batteries are recommended for longer battery life.